Bahamas' Outfits.

2/25/2014

 For Valentine's Day this year my husband and I decided to take a trip instead of giving each other presents, this was one of the best ideas we have come up with.


We decided on the Bahamas! We have actually been there before for one of our cruise stops. We had so much fun the last time, that we decided to go again and this time stay for a week.
The week flew by way too fast but we were able to do tons of fun stuff included diving 30 ft under water in a tank filled with 22 SHARKS!! Yes, SHARKS!! They were longer than me!! I was seriously SO scared but Devan convinced me that since we swam with the dolphins last time we were there we had to swim with the sharks this time. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be (I thought I was going to get eaten alive). We also rented one of those floaty bike things, went to the water park, gambled, danced, laid out by the pool/beach, took and scooter into town and just enjoyed being together!











We brought the Go Pro on the trip so we were so busy filming videos that we forgot to take pictures :( so there is way more video then pictures. We edited and put it to a song so if you want to check out the video from the trip
On the way back we decided to make a quick stop in New York! Neither of us had been there before so we spent the day site seeing and shopping!


In the end it was such an amazing trip! If I wasn't coming home to two of the cutest kids ever I could have probably stayed there forever!!

I had big plans when I left to take TONS of outfit posts for the blog and after about day two I started slacking :( But here are some of the ones I did take!


Swimsuit: Beach Babe Swim Wear
Pants: Beach Babe Swim Wear
Hat: Bohme, Billabong




Hat: Nordstroms
Coverup: Bohme
Swimsuit: Victoria Secert
Shoes: Buckle

Top: Express 
Shorts: Buckle (I'm obsessed with these!!)
Shoes: Buckle
Bracelette: Buckle
Sunglasses: Coach

 


Headband: Bohme
Shirt: Billabong, found at Bohme
Shorts: Buckle

You Might Also Like

1 comments